As it creeps towards the end of yet another year, we start to see the calendars and agendas/day planners for the coming year. It's always a tough choice to find the ones that you like the most. This week I was happy to see this little gem arrive on my desk though. What's not to love?
The features are:
- The cover is a zippered plastic covering that will give you some protection from spills and allows you to tuck away receipts, family photos if you'd rather look at those or whatever else springs to mind.
- It includes Year-at-a-Glance, Month-at-a-Glance, and Week-at-a-Glance so whichever you prefer, you'll be happy.
- Attached are pretty pink ribbon page markers (two of)
- Across from each Week-at-a-Glance page you'll find a page for notes. (I *love* that!)
- An address book.
- More note pages.
- Perforated Notes (shown below as they are one of my favourite features).
These cute perforated notes have ribbons illustrated on them and of course space for you to add your own 'to do' lists information. Also great for those moments when you buy a new book, realize you don't have a bookmark, and instead of using your reciepts, bank cards, ID cards (yes, I've used all of those and more!) you can just tear one of these out of your agenda and you're good to go.
I love this agenda, and if you are looking for a great gift for your favourite bibliophile, you won't go wrong with this.
Check out more by Julia Rothman at her website: http://www.juliarothman.com